Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design ebay store and listing template in html and css

I will design ebay store and listing template in html and css












About:

Hi Sir/Mam,

I have read it carefully and understand your requirements.And you will glad to know that I have more than 5+ years experience in the eCommerce field. I have worked with many companies and done a dozen of the project like this in my history of online working now this time you can call me the GURU of eBay .I will be very thankful to you if you will give me this job. As I am very honest and hardworking I always try to give my best to the clients.

I'm expert in the following activities:-

eBay Skills: 
- Pre-selling activities
- Keywords Research
- Creating best listing titles [according to eBay best match search algorithm]
- Creating attractive Templates having all related information 

SEO
- Google Adwords
- Google Trend

Kindly contact me before placing any order to avoid misunderstanding or cancellation of order.

Warmest Regards,
Ali Mohsan

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment