Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do local SEO to boost your business to the google map pack

I will do local SEO to boost your business to the google map pack












About:

**This is the Ultimate Google Map Snack Pack Ranking**

✓ Help BOOST Map Pack Listings / Also will improve your site rankings!
✓ 100% Manual WHITEHAT Link Building
✓ ALL MANUAL WORK - NO BOTS OR BS
✓ Takes 4-5 hours to do by hand
✓ Google LOVES THIS - Because it is using its own entity!

I'm so convinced that this gig with deliver the results you need, and we back it up with our 30 Days Money-Back Guaranteed

What We Need From You?

✓ Money Site URL
✓ Main Keyword
✓ 5 Supporting Keywords
✓ NAP (Name, Address, Phone Number)
✓ Short Description of Your Company

Ask me about my custom gig where I can guarantee the top 3 results for at least 3 keywords in less than 30 days.  If I didn’t deliver what I promise by the end of the 30 days, I'll cancel the gig and return your money.

Reviews


agentsanfrancis:I took a leap of faith in ordering this. When I tried to ask questions initially, the communications was not very effective, although the ads in the gig were persuasive in ordering the gig... Better communication in explaining what the gig is about is suggested.. because I still dont understand it, so I hope it works.. The work was done fast.

usagipper:great service. nice quality. will work with seller again

mets3100:Great work, on time and he answered some questions really well.

dror75p:very well Thank you.

bradmastay:AWESOME! Great job. Thank you kind sir. B


No comments:

Post a Comment