Monday, July 30, 2018

I will do 45 local listing citation for canadian business

I will do 45 local listing citation for canadian business












About:

I will do 3 way to Canadian citation. 30/ 45/ 80 Canadian citation. My price is different for 3 package. Plz read carefully before order. I gave manually custom order for many files by discuss inbox. 

Look at my fiverr profile I have archived lots of 5 star review from different buyers

Why choose me

  • More than 80 Canadian citation sites
  • NAP constant
  • More than 16 hours active in fiverr
  • Good quality work
  • Money back guaranty  

1) 100% Manual Work.
2) Complete Login Details
3) Create new account for every listing
4) No Duplicate Citation
5) Increased visibility for your brand.
6) Help you to beat your competitor.
7) perfect and good Citation
8) Instant Live link

Facilities to be given:

1. Your business will be show up in maps.
2. This gig is for only Canadian Businesses.
3. NAP Constant for ALL Citations
4. Quality Back Links.
5. 100% Manual Work.
6. No Duplicate citations.

Don't waste time & order now

Reviews


agruenke:Great seller, his work gets better and better each time i use his service.

seo_xpart:Again \u0026 Again Thinks.....

agruenke:Good seller, he gets better every time i work with him.A+

seo_xpart:Thank u....

agruenke:Good Seller, easy to work with.


No comments:

Post a Comment