Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will build 10 top quality local citations for your website

I will build 10 top quality local citations for your website












About:

This gig will enhance your website traffic and help you get local rank as well as increase your local customers. Quality links from citation sites will increase your business rank in local search engine. 

With this task, I know how to use BrightLocal, Moz, Yext as well as know how to verify the Top Citations websites.

To Do List

Will use IP if needed (UK, USA, Australia, etc)
Will do manual submission
Make sure no duplicate citations
Will add company description, business logo, business hours and additional photo if required

What I required?

Please provide the following details or inform me where can I find them on your site:

1. Company Name
2. Company Description
3. Company Logo or Image
4. Tags or Keywords
5. Complete Address Including Street No.
6. Telephone
7. Website
8. Business E-mail

ORDER NOW and get my continued services!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment