Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will do 100 local UK citations for your local business

I will do 100 local UK citations for your local business












About:

I'll submit your business Information in Top 100 UK business listing Citation sites. The backlinks from the citation profiles will help you to rank up locally. Local Customers will get your business easily when they search locally with your keywords.

You will get:

*****  Top 100 Local UK citations

*****  100% Manual Work Guaranteed
*****  Best for Local SEO
*****  No Duplicate Citations
*****  Business Logo and Photo
*****  Tag, Keyword, Description etc
*****  Work report with log-in information's.


Please send me the following details

·         Business Name:
·         Business Address (street, city, zipcode):
·         Owner Name:
·         Phone:
·         Business e-mail:
·         Website:
·         Category:
·         Payment Methods:
·         Keywords(5):
·         Description:
.         One Gmail with Password for claiming(optional)


Note:- If you have any existing listings of your business please provide me that list to avoid duplicate listing..

If you have any query about my service please ask me here. I will be happy to answer them all.


Thanking you,
Habib

Reviews


rufusajayi:Great seller . Prompt response and all the work was very professional. Recommend for SEO Citation.

habib1jnu:It's an awesome experience to be your partner for this mission. Thank you so much for being kind and generous. Look forward to work with you in future too. :)

lightboxdomains:Brilliant work! Thank you :)

habib1jnu:I'm so glad that I was able to help you on this job. It's always great to working with you. Look forward to work with you in future too. :)

soorjgill:Brilliant seller. Always deliveries high quality work within tight deadlines. A* Seller


No comments:

Post a Comment