Monday, July 30, 2018

I will optimize your google my business listing

I will optimize your google my business listing












About:

I will optimize your Google My Business listing – GMB (formerly known as Google Local). 

 

Need a GMB profile created for your business?
Want a G. Maps listing, but don't know how to do it yourself?
Require some images/info added or deleted? 

Also, I will write keywords optimised description for your business, inserting links to your existing webpage (if you have one), add up to 10 photos you send me. 

Good for those who

  • does not have any website, or
  • already has a proper website, and want to be SEO optimized, or
  • already has a GMB site but want a keyword optimized text.

 

Please note, you must provide a real physical address where your business can be found (for a webshop too). I cannot provide you one.


Verification is done by Google: they send a code on a postcard in 5-14 days to your real address. Upon receiving the code I finalize the process for you.


(If you already have webpage, so you just simply want to appear in G searches, please refer to my other, basic gig.)



Reviews


dynamicclinic:Easy to deal with, outlined exactly what was done, and did what he could from his end. Would use again.

gmb_special:Great experience! Clear and specific communication about the order. Thank you for your trust. Would be happy to offer my services again.

emmas1:Very helpful, would definitely recommend.

gmb_special:Great communication, outstanding experience.

dynamicclinic:Easy to deal with, outlined exactly what was done, and did what he could from his end. Would use again.


No comments:

Post a Comment