Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will do manually 15 local listings for your business

I will do manually 15 local listings for your business












About:

This gig will improve your local SEO, increase traffic and send local customers directly to your front doors.

My To-Dos:

- I will create or build 10 listings for your local business and provide important details of your company.
- I will build backlinks to you website by placing a live linkback to your website.
-  I will place your business listing in the country of your choice e.g. USA, Canada, Australia and the UK.

What Does it Do?
- It helps your business be found in the neighboring areas.
- It gets your customers dial your telephone or visit your business/office easily.
- It places your business in an online directory.
- It places your business in front of the market.

For Google Business Listing, I would include this in my gig extra as this requires new sim card for registration.

Please Provide the Following Details or Tell me where can I find them on your site:

1. Company Name
2. Company Description
3. Company Logo or Image
4. Tags or Keywords
5. Complete Address Including Street No.
6. Telephone
7. Website
8. Business E-mail

Thank You 

Reviews


lahore1:Thank you for your service.

globalwork1:Outstanding Experience!

avihudson:She was great. Listened to what I needed and was very fast.

globalwork1:Outstanding Experience!

s_sayan:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment