Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will do google maps citations for local business SEO

I will do google maps citations for local business SEO












About:

I will list your business in High PR & high DA Local business listing sites. According to search engine survey and Local Map, Citations plays a big role (13.6%) in local SEO ranking. 

Note: There are many sellers’ who are offering local Citations at very low cost because mostly using the Automatic software. I am doing every work with 100% manual with a consistent NAP.


I am offering 3 packages like:                                                    

Basic Package - I will create 15 local business listings on high PR & high PA, DA Domain Authority sites like Google, Yelp, Foursquare, Manta etc...


Standard Package – In this package, I will create

  • 50 Local Citations, 
  • Local IP
  • Logo inside Listing
  • Login Details to Report


Premium Package – It is top most packages for local Citations and I will do

  • 100 Local Citations
  • Local IP usage
  • Logo Inside listing
  • Social Profiles link inside listing
  • Double Check Existing Listing
  • Login Details in report for future use


Process:

Send your business details like Business name, address, phone, email, Description etc

- After listing, I will send you an excel report with active Citations links, screenshots for proof of submission

So order me thanks

Reviews


wallisitks:Great deal, fast delivery and communication. Thanks.

arifagri:Thanks a lot. I have really enjoyed working on this project.

sabrinanancy:Good work

arifagri:Outstanding Experience!

videohunterd:Great Work.keep it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment