Friday, June 29, 2018

I will do 250 local SEO citations manually to improve local search

I will do 250 local SEO citations manually to improve local search












About:

Hello Guys,

Assalamu Alaikum,

Welcome to my gig in this gig I Will Do 250 Local SEO Citations Manually To Improve Local Search. Local Citations is One of the core factors to rank a business in Google local.  Because citations are a great way to get a high web presence and If It's a high-quality backlink to, that helps a business to rank in 3-Packs on Google. 


What Will You Get?

  • I will do up to 300 citations for your business. (If you have an old business that already has some citations but has some errors. I will claim them and make sure NAP is same all over the web.)
  • I will use area-specific IP to do these citations. ( Example: If your business is from New York, I will use New York IP to create citations.)
  • I will use a NAP, Business Logo, Links and 10 Images in Each Citation I will do based on the option I have on a website where I'm listing your business. 
  • I will do everything manually. 
  • You will get a complete report by the end. 
  • It's 100% safe and of great value.

    Looking forward to hearing you on other ends,

    Best Regards,

    Aamir Amin

Reviews


hp71299:Great Work Delivered

aamiramin:Thank you so much!

hp71299:Great Work Delivered

aamiramin:Thank you so much!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment