Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will manually create 40 live USA local listing

I will manually create 40 live USA local listing












About:

Citations/business listings is the very Important Local SEO strategy which helps businesses to rank higher in the Google Local Search for your area.

I will manually create USA citations in high PR and high DA local directories.Local Citations helps to boost Google place ranking and local business in online. Local Citations are highly recommended for better Google local search results.It will be one of your best investment. !!!

Why I am best??

•100% Llive Citations
•NAP Citations
•No Duplicate Citations
•NAP Constant for ALL Citations
•All the link are permanent and live
•Detailed excel report with login information.
•Specially good for new sites/businesses.

 I need Your...

1.Business name(Required)
2. Business Address full(Required)city,state,zip
3. Business Telephone(Required)
4. Business Website (Required)
5. Category(Required)
6. Keywords(Required)
7. Description(Required)
8. Business Email(optional)
9.Business hours(optional)

Note: I trust my skill and my main target is to provide 100% friendly customer and accurate service to my client.


Order Today for quality work.

Reviews


allines1313:great job

ehsanul_bashar:Thank you

rickjb:ok a little communication issue however did the job great

ehsanul_bashar:Thank you

salessucessmd:Great job! Thank you! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment