Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will do 40 USA business directory citations for local seo

I will do 40 USA business directory citations for local seo












About:

My focus is providing you the professional service at lowest cost!!

my best service is 40 local listing in only 5 usd!!!!

from this service in only 5 usd you will get :

1. Upto 40+ Live citations for a new business
2. 100% NAP Consistency
3. All Of Them Will Be Done manually
4. Add business logo, photo and opening hours.
5. No Duplicate Citations 
6. Work Report Will Submit With All Required Information's

I always try with my best for high quality service. So please give me a chance to prove myself. I will provide you the best work.


Please provide me the following information's:

1. Business name
2. Business address
3. Business phone
4. Business e-mail
5. Business owner
6. Website
7. Description
8. Category
9. Company logo
10. Keywords
11. Payment Methods
12. Hours open

waiting for your order :)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment