Friday, June 29, 2018

I will make manually top 50 live canada citations

I will make manually top 50 live canada citations












About:

Look at my fiverr profile I have archived lots of 5 star review from different buyers. Hare is come price about custom citations offer.


Thank you for viewing my Gig! I am details oriented and honest person. Finding long term relation. I am Md. Shakil Ahmed white hat SEO and Local Citation expert, I have a lot of experience at Local Citation / white hat SEO by working for USA/Canada/ Australia & many other countries. This gig is fully Canada based.


Why choose me

1) 100% Manual Work.
2) Complete Login Details
3) Create new account for every listing
4) No Duplicate Citation
5) Increased visibility for your brand.
6) Help you to beat your competitor.
7) perfect and good Citation
8) Instant Live link
9. Your business will be show up in maps.
10. This gig is for only Canadian Businesses.

Don't waste time & order now. Starts only $5

Thank you for visit  my gig.


Reviews


seo_xpart:Good work... Thanks

shakilking01:Great Experience....

hiphophead:Great work

shakilking01:Great Experience work with you..Thank you...

avishekprakash:very fast delivery ,,,,,,,, good work........ order again


No comments:

Post a Comment