Friday, June 29, 2018

I will quality citation and local business directory listing

I will quality citation and local business directory listing












About:

Hello Sir/ Madam.
Good day,

My best rate 25$ for 40 Quality local business listing/citation backlink.

My best service offering you guaranteed Local SEO/Citation for your business.
My aim is client satisfaction and hard working.
I have vast experience to do citations for USA/UK/Canada/Australia/ New Zealand or any other countries.

I can make 300 + citation & local business listing backlink available for each new business promotion.

My Tactic Yext ,Bright Local, White spark, Google searching and checking is being first be done to avoid duplication before submission
I can do local business directory & citation modifying, fixing, claiming and updating citations already listed.

Reviews


kcwebguy:Very good job! Thanks so much...

citationexpert7:Thanks a lot for your happiness!

eunho_lum:Great seller!

citationexpert7:Thanks a lot for your satisfaction!!!

redfire20:Good follow up


No comments:

Post a Comment