Monday, August 27, 2018

I will do local business listing and citation promotion

I will do local business listing and citation promotion












About:

Hello Sir/ Madam.
Good day,

My best rate 5$ for 10 Quality local business listing/citation backlink.

My best service offering you guaranteed Local SEO/Citation for your business.
My aim is client satisfaction and hard working.
I have vast experience to do citations for USA/UK/Canada/Australia/ New Zealand or any other countries.

300 + citation & local business listing backlink available for each business promotion.

My Tactic Yext ,Bright Local, White spark, Google searching and checking is being first be done to avoid duplication before submission
I can do local business directory & citation modifying, fixing, claiming and updating citations already listed.

Reviews


ralbert856:Seller was excellent. I made a mistake in the name and instead of inputting the mistake he asked me to confirm. Very Professional, thank you

citationexpert7:Thanks a lot for your happiness!!!

ackack:best citation seller on here, he double and triple checks work. Will use a lot more. Thanks!

citationexpert7:Thanks for your happiness!

strongskobe:As advertised


No comments:

Post a Comment