Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will do best canadian citations

I will do best canadian citations












About:

I will do best Canadian citations. Citation will help to rank your business, prompt & boost on google.

My citation/listing sites are the Best sites from Brightlocal, Yext and whitespark. These are all verified, authenticated, High DA(Domain Authority) and  specific Canadian site those are really very helpful for maps ranking/google ranking.

My Services :

  1. Citation Audit & Cleanup Service
  2. Providing 200+ local & niche directories for each business
  3. 100% NAP consistency for every listing
  4. 100% Manual work
  5. Use local IP
  6. No Duplicate listing
  7. Details work report in excel format

 Order Now And Boost Your Business !!

Thanks
Tapon

Reviews


canadianchica:Very good job, thanks very much

taponroy297:Thanks for taking my service.

mehedimedi1478:Always, Excellent Service. Citation building expert. Best gig on fiverr. Thanks for your hard work.

taponroy297:Great buyer ! Thanks for taking my Canada 200 Citations.

canadianchica:Very good job, thanks very much


No comments:

Post a Comment