Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will do 60 local listings with map point citations for canada

I will do 60 local listings with map point citations for canada












About:

I will Manually create 60 unique Live Local Listings with Map Citations for Canada business. I have been working in SEO industry from the past 6 years and I have build local presence for many of the local small business online for CANADA business. Boost Your Online Presence with Local Business Listings / Citations. We know if You Increase your website Traffic, you will see increase your Revenue.

My Service

  • Maximum .ca listing (Canada site)
  • Manual work
  • Live link
  • No Duplicate Citations
  • 100% Nap Citations


My Package

Basic $5

  • 30Local Listings

Reviews


jimreeder:Thanks \n..

abbabiya6:She is exceptionally good! i will definitely work with her again.

hosneara86:Thank you so much, great buyer, highly recommended.

chriscopenh:Great communication, Very Fast delivery within 3 hours, one of the best Canada local listing gig here in fiverr. I would highly recommend this gig to everyone, more order soon, Cheers

hosneara86:Thank you so much, great client , highly recommended.


No comments:

Post a Comment